HOW DO YOU PREVENT PIMPLES?
Acne is a common skin disorder that can result in several types of blemish. Some include pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads. There are many ways to prevent acne.
Dermatologists have identified four factors that contribute to the development of acne:
- the skin producing too much oil, which clogs pores
- dead skin cells building up, which has the same effect
- the presence of a bacteria called Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) in the pores
- inflammation of the skin, which also leads to redness
A doctor or dermatologist can help to identify which factor or combination of factors is causing acne. However, many methods of treatment and prevention are similar, regardless of the cause. The following tips can help to protect against every kind of acne and reduce the number of breakouts.
Zit is a type of acne that has the property of causing severe damage to the skin. Zit is characterized by an inflamed, red, swollen skin surface, often dense throughout the skin area. If not appropriately treated, Zit will leave pitted scars, persistent dark scars.
Cause: The hot and humid climate in Vietnam often makes you sweat a lot. Sweat, sebum, dirt, and dead skin clog pores, leading to blackheads and Zit. Besides, during puberty, due to changes in body hormones, soil, toxins accumulated, and block in the sebaceous glands, it is the “chance” for bacteria to appear and break out acne. On the skin or the cause could be hereditary.
How to treat acne:
When you, unfortunately, get Zit, you need to apply the following treatments promptly:
– Regularly clean facial skin, create ventilation for the pore system.
– Apply facial steam treatments, treatment with masks such as green tea mask, aloe vera mask, turmeric starch mask.
– Use acne-specific cosmetics, take medication as directed by a dermatologist.
Bacteria, dirt, waste products secreted by the skin … are the leading causes of acne. In the summer, our facial skin has to be exposed to bacteria and dirt from the environment and regularly produces sweat and sebum production. This can easily cause clogged pores, become infected, and cause pimples. Therefore, to prevent acne “attack,” you need to pay attention to clean skin every day, especially after vigorous exercise, sports, or walking.
One tip for us is always to carry oil blotting paper, especially when going out. It will help us cleanse the skin, remove oil quickly, and make pores more open, thereby preventing acne more effectively.
How to treat pustular acne:
Wash your face correctly: You should choose a cleanser that suits your skin condition, avoiding those with strong cleansing properties. We should only wash your face with a cleanser twice a day. Also, you should only use water to flush. When washing our beginning, we need to use our hands to apply the cleaner, massage gently to clean thoroughly but still avoid damage to the skin and not lose the natural oils that protect the skin.
The lack of zinc will directly affect the sebaceous glands’ activity, making them more active. Meanwhile, sebum secreted a lot will clog pores, attracting bacteria and dirt active on the skin. Therefore, zinc supplementation for the body is also one of the essential things to prevent acne. The girls should include cereals, eggs, fish, crabs, oysters, and oysters in their daily meals. These foods contain a lot of zinc so that it will help us “fight” against the nasty pimples.
– Pressure from life, flawed living regime, staying up late, lack of sleep, often stress, stress … can also cause acne. This is because it dehydrates the skin, stimulates the activity of the sebaceous glands under the skin, increases oil, closes the pores, and leads to acne. The advice for you is to have a reasonable regimen of living and rest. In particular, we need to take the time to relax, help us feel more comfortable after a hard-working day, and study. This is also a very effective way to fight acne breakouts!
Acne Be Caused by Allergy
Allergic acne often appears in sensitive skin, oily skin when the skin is “poisoned” by using low-quality cosmetics, cosmetics containing ingredients allergic to the skin, allergic to water, and climate. Allergic acne usually spreads on a large surface of the skin; mildly, it can be tiny pimples with severe acne cases, ulcers, inflammation, and burning pain. If not treated, radical acne risk will destroy the skin’s texture.
How to deal with allergy-cosmetic:
When the allergy begins to recur, we need to remember and handle the following steps:
Step 1: First of all, you need to stop using cosmetics, do not squeeze pimples by yourself, and touch the damaged areas to avoid causing infection.
Step 2: Wash your face gently with clean water or a dilute saline solution to remove any cosmetic residue left on your skin two times / day.
Step 3: Avoid sun exposure and watch for allergies. In mild cases, some drugs can be used as directed. When symptoms persist and show no signs of relief, you should promptly see a dermatologist and promptly treat them to avoid dangerous complications.
How to treat allergies quickly from nature:
– Use an egg yolk mask to help treat allergic acne “fast” exceptionally effectively.
The bitter melon mask is one of the best folk remedies for allergic acne and protects the skin.
– Treat acne quickly with a lettuce fish mask.
– Use a green tea mask that is used to eliminate toxins and help treat acne effectively.
– Facial steam to remove toxins with allergic acne due to cosmetics.
Blacheads are small bumps that appear on your skin due to clogged hair follicles. These bumps are called blackheads because the surface looks dark or black. Blackheads are a mild type of acne that usually form on the face, but they can also appear on the following body parts:
Blackheads form when a clog or plug develops in the opening of hair follicles in your skin. Each follicle contains one hair and a sebaceous gland that produces oil. This oil, called sebum, helps keep your skin soft. Dead skin cells and oils collect in the opening to the skin follicle, producing a bump called a comedo. If the skin over the bump stays closed, the bump is called a whitehead. When the skin over the bump opens, exposure to the air causes it to look black and a blackhead forms.
Some factors can increase your chances of developing acne and blackheads, including:
- producing too much body oil
- the buildup of the Propionibacterium acnes bacteria on the skin
- irritation of the hair follicles when dead skins cells don’t shed on a regular basis
- undergoing hormonal changes that cause an increase in oil production during the teen years, during menstruation, or while taking birth control pills
- taking certain drugs, such as corticosteroids, lithium, or androgens
Some people believe that what you eat or drink can affect acne. Dairy products and foods that increase blood sugar levels, such as carbohydrates, may play a part in triggering acne, but researchers aren’t convinced that there’s a strong connection.
When the skin has blackheads and wants to treat acne at its root, the girlfriend applies the following methods:
(1) Treat blackheads with natural masks: flour, honey, and milk mask, oatmeal mask, egg mask with baking so skin.
(2) Clay mask: Clays can absorb excess oil, sebum, remove dead cells that clog pores, thereby giving the skin a profound cleansing ability, limiting the formation of blackheads. When using, you can choose pure clay powder and then mix with sterile water or apple cider vinegar; Or choose ones that have been prepared by the manufacturer to form a paste apply on the skin and wait for the mask to dry.