ODES - Moringa & Petitgrain After-sun Balm
- Solid balm, moisturizing and repairing body care
- Made with pure, cold-pressed oils and butters
- Handmade in Nha Trang
- 100% natural product
- 100% Vietnamese product
- Contains essential oils
- Ideal for soothing and nourishing the skin after a day spent outdoors
Ingredients / How to Use
Main ingredients and their benefits:
– Moringa oil: limits desquamation, protective, soothing, softening, antioxidant.
– Calendula infused oil (Calendula flowers macerated in virgin sunflower oil): anti-inflammatory, anti-irritation, nourishing, soothing, softening.
– Petitgrain essential oil: soothing, regenerating, healing, anti-inflammatory.
– Patchouli essential oil: regenerating, toning, anti-inflammatory, healing.
– Tea tree essential oil: anti-infective, stimulating, toning.
Ingredients: Moringa seed oil, Soy wax, Candelilla wax, Calendula macerated in Sunflower oil, Mango butter, Rice starch, Petitgrain EO, Patchouli EO, Tea Tree EO, Vitamin E.
INCI: Moringa oleifera seed oil, Glycine max wax, Candelilla cera, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Mangifera indica seed butter, Oryza sativa starch, Calendula officinalis flower powder, Citrus aurantium amara leaf oil, Pogostermon cablin leaf oil, Melaleuca alternifolia oil, Tocopherol (Vit E).
Instructions of use:
Melt an adequate amount of oil by rubbing the solid balm directly on skin.
Massage until fully absorbed.
– This solid balm contains essential oils (maximum 2%). Allergens contained in essential oils may not be suitable for sensitive skin, pregnant women and young children.
– Use with dry hands.
– Keep in a dry place.
– In case of contact with eye, rinse immediately with water.
– Do not eat.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Cylinder Ø58mmx20mm
– 46 gr
– Cardboard packaging