ODES - Tamanu & Mint Leg Balm
- Solid balm, relaxing treatment for legs
- Made with pure, cold-pressed oils and butters
- Handmade in Nha Trang
- 100% natural product
- 100% Vietnamese product
- Contains essential oils
Ingredients / How to Use
Main ingredients and their benefits:
– Tamanu oil (Calophylle Inophylle): improves venous and lymphatic circulation, anti-inflammatory.
– Macadamia oil: promotes microcirculation, penetrates quickly into the skin.
– Peppermint essential oil: painkiller, muscle tonic, anti-inflammatory, refreshing.
– Patchouli essential oil: activates venous and lymphatic circulation, anti-inflammatory, stimulating, healing.
– Tea tree essential oil: anti-infectious, stimulating, toning.
Ingredients: Calophylle Inophyle oil (Tamanu oil), Soy wax, Candelilla wax, Macadamia oil, Mango butter, Peppermint EO, Patchouli EO, Tea Tree EO, Vitamin E.
INCI: Calophyllum inophyllum seed oil, Glycine max wax, Candelilla cera, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, Mangifera indica seed butter, Mentha piperita oil, Pogostermon cablin leaf oil, Melaleuca alternifolia oil, Tocopherol (Vit E).
Instructions of use:
Melt the balm directly on feet and legs.
Massage feet and legs upwards to promote circulation and until the oils are fully absorbed.
To increase the cooling effect, the balm can be stored in the refrigerator.
– This balm contains essential oils (maximum 2%). Allergens contained in essential oils may not be suitable for sensitive skin, pregnant women and young children.
– Macadamia oil is not suitable for people with a nut allergy.
– Use with dry hands.
– Keep in a dry place.
– In case of contact with eye, rinse immediately with water.
– Do not eat.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Cylinder Ø58mmx20mm
– 46 gr
– Cardboard packaging