ODES - Palmarosa & Ylang Ylang Deodorant
- Solid deodorant
- Handmade in Nha Trang
- 100% natural product
- 100% Vietnamese product
- Contains essential oils
Ingredients / How to Use
Ingredients of the deodorant and their benefits:
– Coconut oil: nourishing, softening, moisturizing, anti-bacterial, fragrant.
– Baking soda: absorbent, purifying, removes odors.
– Rice starch: absorbent, softening.
– Candelilla wax: protective (it also has the role of hardening the balm).
– Soy wax: protective, softening.
– Palmarosa essential oil: anti-bacterial, regenerating, healing.
– Ylang-ylang essential oil: anti-infective, fragrant.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, Sodium bicarbonate, Candelilla wax, Rice starch, Soy wax, Ylang Ylang EO, Palmarosa EO.
INCI: Cocos nucifera oil, Sodium bicarbonate, Candelilla cera, Oryza sativa starch, Glycine max wax, Cananga odorata flower oil, Cymbopogon martini oil.
Instructions of use:
Push the carton stick base to expose the deodorant.
Apply to clean armpits.
– This solid deodorant contains essential oils (maximum 2%). Allergens contained in essential oils may not be suitable for sensitive skin, pregnant women and young children.
– Keep in a dry place.
– In case of contact with eye, rinse immediately with water.
– Do not eat.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Cylinder Ø38mmx50mm
– 58 gr
– Cardboard packaging