LA NHO - Little Princess Scented Candle – Big size 325gr
490 000 ₫
SWEET, GIRLY : Fresh, sweet strawberries combine with a little innocent of white Jasmine.
* BENEFITS : Create a fresh space. The sweet scent of berries and pure jasmine fragrance brings joyful and gentle emotions . Space filled with tenderness. Scent of affectionate feelings.
Ingredients / How to Use
* BURNING TIME : 75-80 hours
* SUITABLE SPACE :
– Suitable for larger areas such as kitchen and living room, area of over 20 square meters .
– Big Size is a candle with 2 wicks, so the smell diffusion in the air will be faster and wider.
* INGREDIENTS : Natural wax, essential oil, natural aroma, natural cotton wick.
* HOW TO USE :
– Cut wick with length: 4-6 mm before each time using.
– No more than 3 hours each time using and do not burn candles overnight.
– Wait for the candle to freeze before each next time using.
* STORAGE :
– Place candles in flat, dry surfaces. Keep away from flammable objects, airflow, windows and high temperatures places.
– After using, close the lid or cover with a shield to prevent insects and dust from entering. Ensure the hygiene and aesthetics of the product.
* SHELF LIFE : 2 years
– Burn candles where we could control.
– Keep away from flammable objects.
– Keep out of reach of children and pets.
– Stop using candles when there is only 1cm of candle wax inside.
*NOTE: – When there is only 1cm of wick, you should change a new jar.
– Burn candles for the first time in about 4 hours, then 2-3 hours for each next using.
– Always cut the wick after each use to avoid the fire being too big. It could crack the glass, creating black marks on the candle jar.
* HOW TO MAINTAIN THE FRAGRANCE EFFICIENTLY:
– After a period of using, the fragrance is reduced. This is the evaporation of essential oils in candle wax during using.
– Treatment: Turn off the candle and discard the liquid layer on the surface and use the remaining wax to enjoy the fragrance of the candle.
* HOW TO PUT OUT CANDLES:
– Use a lid to put the candle out and open it to let the smoke of the candle go out and close it so that the candle is best preserved.
– Or use specialized tools to put it out.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.