GUBY HOMEMADE - Antibacterial Solution – 20 ml
150 000 ₫
Antibacterial Solution is distilled and soaked from traditional herbs into golden comb wine for 35 days according to an heirloom recipe to achieve effective quality in cooling the skin, quick wound healing, and accelerated healing. acne reduction and acne treatment.
- Heals acne wounds.
- Cools and disinfects the skin.
- Reduce hidden acne, inflammation.
- Prevents skin damage.
Suitable skin type:
- ANTIBACTERIAL SOLUTION is suitable for acne-prone skin.
Ingredients / How to Use
- Put the essence on a cotton pad or cotton swab.
- Gently apply to the area to be treated 2-3 times per day.
- Use the essence after removing the acne core to help the skin recover quickly and not infect the wound.
Purified Water, Alcohol Denat, Propylene Glycol, Callisia Fragrans, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Bee Venom Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Poria Cocos, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Piroctone Olamine, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin.
- Preserved in dry, cool place.
- Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature or humidity.
- Close the lid tightly after use.
Note when using:
- The product is not a type of alcohol essence that regenerates the skin, causing skin peeling.
- Pregnant women should not take too much during pregnancy.
- Use clean hands when handling the product.
- When used to disinfect open wounds, there will be a stinging sensation for the first few minutes, which is normal.
- Natural products are usually benign. However, depending on the location, health condition or weather, the skin can be irritated with any ingredient in the product. It is recommended to test a little on the jawline or cheekbones before using for the whole face.
- 24 months from date of manufacture.
- Best used within 12 months from the date of opening.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.