ODES - Green Tea & Lotus Soap
180 000 ₫
- Cold process saponification
- Handmade in Nha Trang
- 100% natural product
- 100% Vietnamese product
- Aloe vera base
- Natural glycerin
- Superfatting 6%
Ingredients / How to Use
Main Ingredients: cacao butter, coconut oil, aloe vera juice, avocado oil, rice bran oil, tamanu oil, castor oil.
The carrier oils and butters have been selected to create a well-balanced soap: long-lasting with a creamy lather that is cleansing, softening and nourishing for the skin.
The glycerin is naturally obtained through the process of saponification.
Other Ingredients and their benefits:
– Green tea: antioxidant, astringent and toning.
– Lotus powder: antioxidant and firming.
– Essential oils of sweet orange, patchouli and peppermint: relaxation synergy.
Ingredients: Cacao butter, Coconut oil, Aloe Vera juice, Soude, Avocado oil, Rice Bran oil, Calophylle Inophyle oil (Tamanu oil), Castor oil (Ricin oil), Distilled water, Sweet Orange EO, Patchouli EO, Peppermint EO, Green Tea leaves powder, Lotus root powder.
INCI: Theobroma cacao seed butter, Cocos nucifera oil, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Sodium hydroxide, Persea americana oil, Oryza sativa bran oil, Calophyllum inophyllum seed oil, Ricinus communis seed oil, Aqua, Citrus sinensis peel oil, Pogostermon cablin leaf oil, Mentha piperita oil, Camellia sinensis leaf powder, Nelumbo nucifera root powder.
Instructions of use:
Lather soap in hands or directly onto wet skin and gently rub. Rinse with water.
– To preserve the soap, let it dry after each use.
– In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water.
– This soap contains essential oils (maximum 3%). Allergens contained in essential oils may not be suitable for sensitive skin, pregnant women and young children.
– Do not eat.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Cube 50mmx50mmx45mm
– 100 gr
– Cardboard packaging